Sunday 15 July 2012

Ecology: "First Earth", The best movie I've seen to date on ecological architecture

Yesterday I saw the movie "First Earth" again with a friend of mine who didn't know about it. I've seen this movie a couple of times now and know it for a couple of years, yet it keeps inspiring me. At the end I always want to run outside and start building my own house.

If you are into ecology, or even if you aren't, this movie is a MUST SEE when you want to build your home in an ecologically sound way. It focuses on building with earth, which is in my opinion still the best material to work with when it comes to building houses.

If you've got a bit of spare time I highly recommend watching it. It will certainly change your view on housing in general. It is available for free on this website: First Earth
Enjoy and let me know what you think!

If you know another movie about ecological architecture, please let me know! I'm very interested in these things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment